HANSUN ZN-ST (zinc stearate)
Composition: zinc stearate
Appearance: white powder
Initial melting point ℃: 118-122
Zinc content% : 10.5-11.5
Free acid (calculated by stearic acid)%: ≤ 0.5
Heating loss (moisture)% ≤: 1.0/span>
1. HANSUN ZN-ST is an environment-friendly heat stabilizer and lubricant for processing plastic raw materials, plastic color masterbatch, engineering plastics and rubber compound.
2. HANSUN ZN-ST is widely used as lubricant and release agent for styrene resin, phenolic resin and amine resin, as softening lubricant for rubber products, textile polishing agent, PVC plastic stabilizer, paint and enamel polishing agent, and cosmetics raw materials.
3. When HANSUN ZN-ST is mixed with other additives at the same time, it can improve the dispersion of additives in rubber and improve the appearance quality of products.
4. HANSUN ZN-ST has strong hygroscopicity. Pay attention to moisture-proof during storage, transportation and use. If the moisture exceeds the standard, it can be dehydrated and dried at 105-110 ℃ without affecting the use effect.
5. HANSUN ZN-ST will affect the decomposition temperature of foaming agent. The decomposition temperature of pure AC foaming agent is 211 ℃. The decomposition temperature of zinc stearate added dropped to 170 ℃, which should be paid attention to during use.
Usage and dosage: Generally recommended dosage 1.0~2.0 Phr
Storage suggestions: Please keep the package sealed and store it in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place to avoid direct sunlight.
The above suggestions and product information cannot guarantee its completeness, correctness or suitability for special use