Precautions for storage of adhesive
Zhongshan Hanxin Rubber and Plastic Material Factory will introduce the following precautions for adhesive storage:
1. The epoxy resin adhesive shall be stored in a ventilated, dry, cool and room temperature environment for a period of six months to one year.
2. The hot melt adhesive shall be stored in dark, heat insulation and room temperature.
3. Phenolic resin adhesive shall be stored in a closed container, in a cool place away from fire, for a period of six months to one year.
4. Anaerobic adhesive should be stored in a cool and dark place with a storage period of half a year. The packaging container should be made of polyethylene. Do not use iron containers. It should not be filled up, so as to avoid solid isolation of air and polymerization deterioration.
5. The storage temperature of urea-formaldehyde resin adhesive should be as low as possible. If 5% methanol is added, the storage stability can be improved.
6. The container for neoprene adhesive shall be well sealed. It shall be stored at room temperature. It shall not be too high (>30 ℃) or too low (<5 ℃). It shall be kept away from fire sources. The storage period is 3-6 months.
7. a-Cyanoacrylate adhesive shall be stored in a sealed, low temperature, dry, dark and cool place for a period of 1 year. The storage period of glass bottle is longer than that of plastic bottle.
8. Inorganic adhesive shall be sealed and stored to prevent moisture absorption from affecting its use.
9. The SGA adhesive shall be stored in a sealed manner. The two components shall be isolated and placed in a cool, ventilated, low temperature and dry place for a period of six months to one year.
10. Poly (vinyl ester) lotion (emulsion white glue) shall be packed in glass, ceramic and plastic containers. The storage temperature is 5~30c. Pay attention to antifreeze. The storage period is one year.
The above is the precautions for adhesive storage. If you have any questions, please consult Zhongshan Hanxin Rubber and Plastic Material Factory.
There are several methods of obvious damage to the surface of plastic products, including scratches from sharp objects; Abrasion caused by abrasive friction; Surface damage that changes surface performance or gloss; Or passivate the "writing effect" caused by slight scratch of the object
China Rubber Network News On January 5, 2016, the Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India issued a notice to make a final decision on the investigation of antidumping sunset review of tire vulcanizers, suggesting that 15% of the antidumping duty should be levied on tire vulcanizers imported from China.
On January 20, 2016, Xiangyi Technology 835358.OC was listed on the New Third Board. Hebei Xiangyi Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. is listed as the sponsor of Ping An Securities, the accounting firm is Zhongxi Certified Public Accountants, and the law firm is Beijing Deheng Law Firm.
From the perspective of rubber fundamentals, rubber will still undergo a process of profit redistribution and readjustment next year. At present, we know that the downstream tires of rubber, automobiles and intermediate import traders are in the environment of industrial losses and high inventory...
Address: No.3 Zhaohe Street, South Road, Dongsheng Community, Xiaolan Town, Zhongshan City